My Fabulous Coleslaw
Every Sunday I make up this mix for my week ahead. It is fabulous for lunch or dinner and you can add just about any lean protein to complete the meal.
Write a review
- 4 large carrots, grated
- 200g purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 200g cabbage, savoy or drum, thinly sliced
- 4 storks of celery (include the leaves), thinly sliced
- 3 – 4 bunches of shallots (spring onions), sliced
- 1 capscium, diced small
- 1 green apple, quartered then thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of diced Italian parsley
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- This should make roughly 1 kg of coleslaw.
- An average serve would be around 180g of coleslaw mix.
- Add a tablespoon of my home made olive oil egg mayo in your meal
- * Tin of tuna (lemon & pepper or smoked is excellent), plus a little handful of pepita’s
- * 130g – 150g of lean grilled protein (chicken, beef or pork)
- * 1 boiled egg and thinly sliced ham
- * Shredded pork or beef
- * 2 tablespoons of low fat cottage cheese & pepita’s
Fabulous Physiques http://www.fabulousphysiques.com.au/