Protein Bars – Chocolate Coconut NO BAKING
These very simple protein bars take 5 minutes to make and are fabulous for a quick snack. You can adapt the favour depending on your protein powder.
Write a review
- 3 Cups (270g) WPI Protein Powder (or Rice or Pea Protein) – I used WPI Chocolate Honeycomb
- 50 ml Coconut Oil – melted. I forgot to mention that in my initial post.
- 150 ml Milk – dairy, almond, coconut (low fat) It’s your choice
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until you reach a consistency that binds together.
- You may require more milk depending upon your protein powder
- Press into a tray greased with baking paper.
- Cut into small squares or rectangles
- Place in refrigerator to set
- If you use a vanilla protein, you may wish to add the juice and rind of one lemon for additional flavour.
- Or perhaps some honey.
- Using Bulk Nutrients WPI this is my calorie breakdown for a 50g piece of the mixture
- 232 Calories
- 30.5g Protein
- 1.8g Carbs
- 11.2g Fat
- The whole mixture made 550g, that means you get roughly 11 big bars
- A smaller 20g piece, which is filling would yield roughly 27 pieces
- 93 Calories
- 12.2g Protein
- 0.73g Carbs
- 4.5g Fat
Fabulous Physiques http://www.fabulousphysiques.com.au/